MHPure13 - Miro Air Purifier
We do our best to ship your order as soon as possible. It may take up to 48 hours to process your order.
- Model Number: MHPure13
- Room Size: Coverage640 sq. ft. (59.50 m²)
- Air Holes" 18,000 Air Holes on Metallic BaseFiltersH13 HEPA Filter
- Particulate Matter Sensor✓
- Temperature Sensor✓
- Humidity Sensor✓
- Gas Sensor✓
- Filter Sensor✓
- Light Sensor✓
- Smart Home Capability✓
- Recommended Filter Lifespan: Miro Air Purifier will notify you when your filter needs to be replaced.
- Filter life depends on operating hours and the environment.
- It is recommended to replace the filter every 6 months to 1 year.
- Input Voltage:110V / 24V 2.5A
- Frequency: 50Hz ~ 60Hz
- Power Consumption: 56W
- Dimension (mm): 300 (W) x 300 (D) x 640 (H) mm
- Dimension (in)11.8 (W) x 11.8 (D) x 25.2 (H) in
- Weight18.3 lbs (8.3kg)
- 18,000 air holes provide 360 surround air purification coverage.
- Miro’s user-friendly modular design makes it extremely easy to clean and maintain.
- Equipped with a cylindrical H13 HEPA filter which purifiers larger areas than competing air purifiers.
- Miro’s ‘Total Care System’ is equipped with six sensors to analyze and adapt to your environment. ‘Total Care System’ senses temperature, humidity, dust, gas, filter life, and light.
All purchases made during promotional periods are deemed final sales and cannot be returned.
Miro air purifiers have a modular design, allowing for easy replacement of individual parts without discarding the entire unit. Because of this unique structure, our limited warranty varies for each module.
- All other non-electronic components of the humidifiers come with a 6-month limited warranty.
- Electronic components of the humidifiers are covered by a 12-month limited warranty.